Saturday, May 03, 2008

zech 3 :2 The LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?"

I found this treasure of a verse while reading the book of zecheriah
lols
i guess it spoke to me on many different levels,
how true that we are as one snatched from the fire
i look back on the various seasons of my life
and yeah, especially at the seasons where i fought against God,
turned my back
ran away
and yeah
it kinda resounds true
that we are as one, snatched from the fire


hmm
strangely, during the whole prayer and worship thingum before service this verse was dropped into my heart, again
hmm
whether fitting for our church situation, thats up for discussion

well dont blame me for not sharing it
i felt it wasnt something to be said out but to be marvelled in my heart

mary the mother of Jesus
marvelled many things internally without speaking much of them
now, im not catholic, and i dont put mary on the pedestal of divinity,
but a great role model she is...
so yeah

No comments: