Thursday, June 01, 2006

camps over

so at last its over
tears sweat late nights...
just hope it was great and memorable
not just lip service

learnt so much,
just hope it runs deep enough
i dont want to have to go through it so many times.....

finally finding my feet again
it took long enough
strange, the things that sober you

realising how human i still am
vulnerable as ever
new dilemmas
to eat the cake or have it

but what if im just deluding myself
and all in it for me is pain?

fear
fear that grips our hearts
is it better to try and hurt
or never to try?

all i know is that i must learn to be grounded
somehow

well
this has been the most memorable bdae so far
can only think of one other time
thanks to all the people who made it special
really
i dun feel much but it meant alot to me
alot
hai
just wish i had a better grasp of myself
if only i could possibly ....
well

heres to me knowing myself
at least my weaknesses
so what are my strengths?
not that it matters
so what does mater?
at least some things finally do

so i shall sign off now
hope it wont be too long till next time
if im stil alive
happy bdae to me

No comments: