Sunday, February 10, 2008

cny week hasnt been altogether too great
very sian
the old routine of relatives visiting
asking hows army and other questions i dont wanna answer
beginning to question and doubt, my place in all of this and all that
apathy's also rearing its old face

for some reason this week has been full of nostalgia
familiar places, familiar things
all reminding me of experiences, and events that i held dear....
its sad, when you look back and mourn the passing of one of the dearest phases of one's life
island creamery, breadshops
hmm
all remind me of the best time of my life
maybe too much

oh yeah
wanna quote from one movie i caught while on duty in camp....
a beautiful mind
the speech my john nash, when accepting the nobel prize

My quest has taken me through the physical, the metaphysical, the delusional -- and back.
And I have made the most important discovery of my career, the most important discovery of my life: It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.

so beautiful.....gosh, i think im becoming sentimental

anyways, another quote
i thirst
no prizes for guessing where's its from
trying to find my feet in all of this,
all of this
wont You help me find me?

No comments: