Sunday, March 08, 2009

i was wrong when i said that my life is boring, and that there is nothing going on worth blogging?
but i guess its just that i dont really feel like blogging about stuff nowadays
been in a rut of nonchalency

used to blog when i was moody
but this is not moodyness or at least not merely moodyness
i dont mean to put down all the great wonderful and special ppl ive met up with recently, or been going out with
its just that there hasnt been much ive felt like saying

theres just this feeling like a big wet blanket pressing down on me, suffocating me
like someone used up all the oxygen in the room

well
i do deserve the tag of procrastination by eeli
but mmm
ive bought my DSLR today
so ive finally gone out and done something

hahhaha

I need words
As wide as sky
I need language large as
This longing inside
And I need a voice
Bigger than mine
And I need a song to sing You
That I've yet to find
I need You,
Oh, I need You
I need You,
Oh, I need You
To be here now
To be here now
To hear me now
To hear me now
(I Need Words- David Crowder Band)
David may look like a goat, but hey his songs rock, and weird is cool, at least in his case

No comments: