Sunday, December 05, 2004

things changing

so many things have changed,
ppl around me,
me myself,
and i guess even the sentiments i experience towards some
well i guess it doesnt really matter.
tt shouldnt be my concern at this stage

honestly im not really excited about camp
i dont know why
well
i guess i shall just go with an open heart

recently i have been talking more to alot more people,
and ya, i guess well learning to fellowship
well much has changed, especially i guess my limits and my attitude
i dont know whether for the better or for the worst.

honestly, i think i have grown less ernest and excited for God
just feel so far away from Him sometimes,
argh

christmas is coming,
hmm should i buy gifts for all those im close to
very $$ leh, hmm
blehh
must as well lor
haha
especially for some ppl, feel abit guilty, cos last u they got me stuff
i nvr give them anything,
wahhahaah

No comments: