Friday, September 01, 2006

guess my bad mood's been obvious,
still, i guess its nice to know that people notice
or isit because im too blatant....
hmmmmm

anyways
prelims half thru
must say,
hmm
some papers were abit tougher than expected
guess ive slacked off too much
time to get down and really mug

recently i've had the pleasant oppurtunity to get together and chat with some people i normally wouldnt have the oppurtunity to interact with
i guess ive been really blessed with nice people around me
i just wish sometimes it was easier for me to be appreciative and to have a more cheerful disposition

to all those around me who might be wary of my mood
dont worry, 90% of u arent responsible for my mood
lol
dun worry
i wont bite
i might have a sharp tongue
but well
stick and stone's break bones
i'll try to be nice k

but got some stuff on my mind

a look from you, and im no longer sure
where do i go from here
so many places id rather be
yet part of me just refuses to budge
all the fear that holds me back
all the disdain that averts me from stepping forward
the pride that breaks me and cast me unto the rocks
i need a breakthru
i need Your touch


well i guess i'll try my best to at least smile
hehe
no need to sing me a song
lol
it might not be me, but im not yet in a state where i just cant smile
hopefully i'll nvr reach there

and about the church changing issue
well
i dun noe
i shall see how things progress
most of the time the problems internal
i know that
but yeah
we'll see how the wind blows

No comments: