Saturday, January 19, 2008

stranger than you dreamnt it

you cant lose what you never had
so why do i feel this overwhelming emptyness

why, why why
am i lost not to be found
six feet from the edge
going under

that doppelganger rears its ugly mug(dare i think it alluring)
and im helpless regardless

take me break me
tear me down
down down down, till i hit the ground
take till there's nothing left

i give what ive never had
to gain what i never could hope to hold

im sorry i didnt mean to be such a pig
so its over and well done
but i dont feel so
till i go down on my knees and beg
and grovel the dirt

dirt
to become one with what ive always been
kinda like embracing one's true essence


you should get a peek from down here
everythings the colour of shit, and the whole worlds much bigger, taller
(im not insulting short ppl)

so i cry out to You
take me in
please
berfore im lost
and unable to cry out anymore

you wont let go of me
i know
help me to learn that

and you think im the emo one
so where do we go from here

No comments: