Sunday, June 21, 2009

the view is much different, staring down from the edge and looking up from the bottom of a pit

seems from down here, all my good advice, and previous good intentions all come to naught
all my experience and wit seem to only help me run away

sun tzu knew well, retreating was always the smarter choice

i feel like im becoming more and more and empty shell
like ive been deflated
no more metaphysical purpose for existance

the doughnut man was right
life without jesus is like a donut
cause there's a hole in the middle of your heart

but i burnt the bridge behind me
and i dont know a way back
feel too much that its all a farce
even though i know better

i seem to have run out of will to find a way back
fallen into this bog of black bile and phlegm of my own making

someone wake me from this dark night of the soul

No comments: