Sunday, August 16, 2009

after a week at school, getting used to hall and all
well although tutorials havent started yet, i think im getting into the groove of things
after army, school doesnt seem so hard,
although yes, now i actually have to use my brain
and the social/political world here is more complex

i think army helped me grow up quite abit
but like i told daniel fong last week
ive grown wiser, not necessarily better
ive lost too much alongst the way...
im too much of a cynic now

ive made the commitment to return to God
but now im stuck with my previous dilemma
how does faith work out in my life
part of me doesnt know how to answer the question
part of me doesnt want to
it might seem overly simplistic just to say to live out love
but the truth is, that is very simple
it's just very hard to do

ive always known i was a social pauper
mmm
blessings not just for the ones who kneel.... luckily

No comments: