Saturday, August 22, 2009

dangerously complex thoughts in euclidean space

vanity vanity
porcelain mask on painted face
all us microbes and phages creeping around this worldly dustbowl
trying to breed meaning to the burden of existence, forsooth, just a sigh and whisper in the wind

i wanted you to know me, but am i still me

im tired of jumping through hoops,
tired of playing that game
but for the snare of the whip and the prod of a chair

do you still see anything in my eyes
or have these four walls closed in for too long

im tired of your incompetence
of your lack of lucidity
barbaric fundamentalist
go and bother someone else with your piety,
dont expect me to laud and applaud it

only a moron gets frustrated when he realises he doesnt know anything
only a fool will defend ideologies uncontested
maybe its the fear of turning out to be a neanderthal
no wonder the intellectuals favour evolution

was it Descartes who said i think therefore i am
but more often then not, its a bound of flesh that holds me back

so so tempting
to leave it all behind
to cast off the bounds
to forgo kith and kin

are you my wide eyed wonderling
or a private Jezebel


why do i always end up caring for the one's who arent important
and hating the one's who should mean something

nothing personal
i just see a dumbdowned reflection of myself in you, and i dun particularly like myself as it is

usually you wake up from a dream by opening your eyes
maybe if i close mine this one will end

No comments: