Tuesday, July 04, 2006

BT2 is over
Wow
Amazing
i barely studied for it at all
hope i dun do too badly
but i thank God for these couple of days to catch my breath

went for the FIRE conference
must say,
blew my mind
i havent danced in God's presence for so long
too long

stabbing close to my heart
so yeah
maybe i have been holding on to the past and refusing to learn to accept the changes God brings
may i not end up burrying my talent in the ground

so maybe ive lived in apathy for too long
let my faith become a thing of comfort and not of action
anyways
i guess its time for a change
if only i knew exactly what to do

I must admit
maybe im biased towards German preachers

reminds me of a good joke:

1 british man-a fool
2 british men-a social club
3 british men- an empire

1 german man- a brilliant man
2 german men- a political party
3 german men- a war

hahahahahha
quoted from the movie Nuremburg

may i learn to lose my dignity for God's sake

i thought i knew you all along
you're so much more
and i find myself falling for you..... again

oh God,
wont you just draw me back
a heart hardened by habit
a mind closed by training
if only you would come along and set things right again
and tear my world apart

come melt the apathy
come and blow my mind
im not afraid of fire anymore
come burn...... deep

deep calls to deep
in the roar of your waterfall,
all your waves and breakers have swept over me

come overwhelm me again
leave me in awe and wonder
break me
make me
consume me

hai
gosh
finally im off the hook and not on roster
and when i should be happy
i miss touching the sound console board...

i think the preacher was right
we are identified by what we do
and i guess im too used to being the sound guy

actually i love that vocation
hai
but i guess its for the better, that i take a step back
guess if i really want to serve in that capactiy,
i should integrate myself deeply in church first

truth is,
i dont want to be the source of a double standard,
id rather not serve, than serve while breaking ministry rules...

i dun noe, recently, well i guess times have really changed much
never knew i was capable of disappointing people that much
never thought of myself as anyones hero
but i guess i was at a point to some people
so how does superman feel when he lets people down?

i dun noe
but im no stalin
and i guess i realise how much i messed up
well

some people think ive got it all together
but truth is, i just am clearer on how far things are apart....

i guess im being drawn
by truth
and your character
just
hai
sometimes i wish i wasnt the way i was
but i guess i dun have time for that comfort
just well do what i can do to the best of my abilities, and hope
ahha

No comments: